Monday, September 28, 2015

Reflection: Memory

In secondary school, math was my absolutely favourite subject. I had my teacher, Mr. B, to thank for that. He was that teacher that everyone had a healthy fear for, but was also the teacher that everyone wanted to impress. Through his thick exterior, he was generous to all his students, and always made sure everyone that needed extra attention got it. Though I never needed extra attention, he always made sure those of us doing better in the classroom were given the opportunity to be challenged. It was because of this teacher that I had such an amazing experience with secondary mathematics.
I never particularly had a terrible math teacher, but I did have a teacher who was very cut and dry about math. I was not challenged at all in the classroom, and did not feel my needs were met. I feel that it would have better if I was challenged and given more work to do, and I do not feel that I would been as bored if I had been given the opportunity to do more challenging activities in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment